Seaforth Community Hospital Foundation
To date the CKNX Health Care Heroes Radiothon event has raised over $8.5 million dollars for critical hospital equipment needs in Mid Western Ontario with over $500,000 being pledged for the HPHA – Seaforth Community Hospital site.
Quality Health Care close to home……..YOU can make a difference!
Be a Health Care Hero and support your local health care close to home by listening to CKNX AM920 for the 14th Annual CKNX Health Care Heroes Radiothon. The Seaforth Community Hospital Foundation invites you to be a Health Care Hero on Saturday, October 17th by joining us at the Seaforth Legion between 9am and 5pm…
Fun for the entire family.
- register a team of 2-4 people in the Amazing Race. Registration and pledge forms are available at event sign in from 9-10am Oct 17th at the Seaforth Legion.
- WIN a Galaxy Samsung Tablet!.. Story writing Contest for All Ages. Tell us in 100 word or less why your local Seaforth Hospital is special or write about an experience your family has had with the Seaforth Hospital. Submit entries (forms available at www.healthcareheroes.ca) to your hospital foundation or CKNX by October 9th, 2015
- participate in the Silent Auction. Donate and drop off an auction item at the Seaforth Hospital the week of Oct 12th. Bid throughout the day at Seaforth Legion from 9am to 5pm
- Donate by calling CKNX on Oct 17th 519-357-1310or toll free 1-877-227-3486 or Seaforth Community Hospital Foundation at 519-527-1650 or coming to the Seaforth Legion.
- Join us for a BBQ Lunch and Entertainment