Why not come on out and see how this will benefit your company!
Unique Opportunity in a Unique Town
Thursday, May 19th, 2011 – 7:30 pm at the Seaforth Golf Course
Complimentary Wine & Cheese
The 2011 Seaforth Country Classic is a professional golf tournament on the Canadian Tour. Celebrating 25 years, the Canadian Tour is renowned for producing Golf Stars of the Future! Masters winner, MIke Weir, is just one of many successful professional golfers, who benefitted from their experiences playing the Canadian Tour.
The Seaforth Country Classic, scheduled August 15th to 21st, 2011, offers local and area businesses a unique marketing opportunity that will produce benefit specific results in 75 days or less.
What can you accomplish for as little as $1,000.00?
- Enhance your business by entertaining clients, supplies, family and friends at a healthy and enjoyable event.m
- Take advantage of media coverage radio, social media, internet, newspapers & television, which normally would not fit into your budget.
- Differentiate your business from others by using this unique event as a marketing tool in addition to traditional advertising methods.
- Advance your brand in the marketplace at local, regional and national levels.
- Be recognized as a good Corporate Citizen as your sponsorship helps support the Gateway Rural Health Research Institute performing medical research in your community. One proposal is to study health effects of wind turbines.
The best marketing campaign is one that is based on a coordinated plan…..what better way to market than with fellow businesses in your own communities!
7:30 pm Welcome and enjoy complimentary wine and cheese
7:45 pm Presentation by Robby Robbs of NuCom Services –
“Benefits of Marketing with the Seaforth Country Classic”
8:15 pm Discussion
8:30 pm Mingle
Sponsored by AM 920 cknx, Seaforth Country Classic, NuCon Services Inc. & Gateway Rural Health Research Institute.
Seaforth Country Classic
BOX 997, Seaforth ON N0K 1W0